We at BTC are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our site. BTC respects your right to privacy. When you visit BTConline.net, you may be providing information to BTC on two different levels about your visit:
• Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site, and
• Personal information you knowingly give us. We want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
We want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
BTC would like to assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside vendors.
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Statistics About Your Visit
As you browse the site, BTConline.net’s web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site.
- Which pages people visit on our site.
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., “BTC.net” or “AOL.net”).
- Which browsers people use to visit our site
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our web site, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Organizational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us
Within BTConline.net, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about a product or service. This information may range from your zip code, to your phone number, account number, a credit card number, e-mail address, organization URL and mailing address.
Your IP Address and Host Name
BTConline.net’s web site logs Host Names and IP addresses (when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the web content.
Our forms securely collect visitor’s contact information and financial information (like your credit card number and other billing information). Contact information on the form may be shared with our Partners or Resellers if that is necessary to fulfill your request. The information that we require on our forms is only used to process your request quickly and accurately. Within the form, you may be given the opportunity to sign up for future e-mailings regarding our products, services, and promotions. If you sign up here, BTC will share your contact information with other BTC companies only, not with other companies.
As BTConline.net’s online systems become more sophisticated, you may also be given the option of registering a profile with BTC. This would store your name and billing information to make it easier for you to shop and purchase products/services from us in the future. Once profiling is available, you may opt out of this feature at any time by changing/canceling your profile online.
Sharing of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
The information you submit on any form is never shared with any third parties unless it is necessary to complete your request. Also, as required by law, BTC will not share customer proprietary network information with other BTC companies, unless you give BTC permission to do so (either online, or via phone or mail).
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. When you place an order, the information you submit is encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Links to Other Sites
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our Partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. Visitors who wish to remove their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service can contact us. If you would like to correct and/or update your information, please contact us.
BTC Home Connect App Privacy Statement
How Brantley Telephone Company, Inc. (BTC) Collects Your Information
BTC collects, and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, phone number.
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App.
- Data insights BTC attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How Brantley Telephone Company, Inc. (BTC) Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement.
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including making future releases available to you.
- Enforce BTC rights arising from the Agreement between you and BTC
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
Managing Your Personal Information
Accessing and Correcting Information
You can (a) access and review your contact information, and (b) correct your contact information, by logging into the App and visiting the settings page. To access, review or correct any other information, please reach out to your Brantley Telephone Company.
You can delete your App account information by logging into the App, visiting the settings page and editing your Account and Admins page.
If you have questions, contact your Brantley Telephone Company or complete this Request Form.